Virgin Money has launched a new online service called Marketplace where small business banking customers can access a number of different useful services offered by top digital providers.
Following the successful launch of M-Track* earlier this year, Marketplace is the next step in the ecosystem Virgin Money is building, offering digital services to help customers run their business successfully. Where M-Track gives customers an instant view of their business, gives them control, saves them time and allows them to understand gaps, Marketplace is the digital destination where those gaps can be filled by bringing additional services to from a range of fintech partners.
Marketplace launch with five partner services covering a wide range of small business needs:
• Expend provides an all-in-one platform for business expenses, enabling small businesses and their employees to save time and improve accuracy by eliminating manual data entry and providing complete visibility into expenses. business expenses, as they go.
• Accelerated Payments offers a new approach to invoice financing that gives businesses the freedom to grow both domestically and internationally with affordable working capital accessible through a single, scalable fintech platform.
• Superscript offers flexible monthly insurance coverage giving small businesses and independent professionals the freedom to adapt coverage as changes occur.
• untied helps sole proprietorships get their taxes under control, whether it’s registering, knowing their deadlines, keeping records, finding ways to save tax, filing income tax returns, etc. self-assessment and even pay HMRC.
• BrightHR is a simple HR platform that helps managers banish paperwork and go digital. Whether it’s staff absences, timesheets or health and safety reports, BrightHR can streamline and simplify processes.
Marketplace also provides information about Virgin Money’s products and services, helping businesses save, borrow or manage their foreign currency needs.
Graeme Sands, Head of Business Loans and Products at Virgin Money, said: “Marketplace brings our customers together with carefully selected partner companies who can help them run their business. We know small business owners are time crunched and looking for new ways to navigate the ever-changing world around them, so we work hard with innovative fintech partners who help us help our clients run their business from best way.