NEW YORK, November 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Smart Tech Analysis with Stifel Global Technology Group will present the second edition A M Investment Strategiesa half-day online summit on November 10, 2022starting at 9 a.m. ET, during which additive manufacturing (AM) industry leaders will discuss the investment environment in public and private AM markets. The event is strategically scheduled the week before Next form, the world’s largest AM industry event. This marks the second iteration of the event; the inauguration took place in September 2021 in advance of FAST, United States’ the largest event in the AM industry.
During two roundtables, top CEOs, traders, market analysts and other 3D printing industry leaders will come together to analyze recent market activity and provide insight in the context of actual market data. . Registration is free at aminvestmentstrategies.com.
SmarTech is the leading research, market data and consulting company focused solely on 3D printing and additive manufacturing, counting among its customers many leading OEMs, multinationals, industrial and financial companies. Sister company of SmartTech.
Stifel has established itself as the world’s largest digital manufacturing dealmaker, having closed more than a dozen deals totaling more than $4 billion in value since 2021, including the recent merger between Ultimaker and MakerBot (formerly a division of Stratasys).
- Benny BullerVELO3D, CEO
- Arno Held, AM Ventures, Managing Director
- Yoav ZeifStratasys, CEO
- Jeffrey Graves3D Systems, CEO
- Max LobovskyFormlabs, CEO
- Shai TeremMarkforged, CEO
- Ric FulopDesktop Metal, CEO
- Neal OrringerASTRO America, President and Co-Founder
- Ivan MadeiraMorf3D, a Nikon Company, CEO
- Troy JensenLake Street Capital, Senior Research Analyst
- James RicchiutiNeedham, Managing Director
- Noelle DiltsStifel, Managing Director
- ryan martinFATHOM, CEO
- Bryan DowStifel, Managing Director
- Stephen ButkowStifel, Managing Director
- Scott DunhamSmartTech, Executive Vice President of Research
- Matthias Schmidt-LehrAMPOWER, managing partner
- Joris PeelsSmartTech, VP Consulting
- Michel Molitch-Hou3DPrint.com, Editor-in-Chief
- Laurent GasmanSmart Tech, President
- Oliver SmithReThink Additive, Founder
Registration for the event is free, but capacity is limited. The event starts live online November 10e at 9 a.m. ET.
For more information contact: [email protected]
About SmartTech Analysis:
Since 2013, SmarTech Analysis has published reports on all significant revenue opportunities in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector and is considered the leading industry analysis company providing coverage of this sector. SmarTech’s analytics and data drive the development of strategies in the additive industry and have been adopted and showcased by many leading companies in the industry.
For more details about our company, visit www.smartechanalysis.com
SOURCE SmartTech Analysis