When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- UFC 271 airs live Feb. 12, with the main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
- Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will face Robert Whittaker in a title rematch.
- The main card is a $75 pay-per-view event, and you need an ESPN+ subscription to order it.
UFC 271 will feature the top talent in the middleweight division in two of its main card matches on February 12. Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will face first-placed Robert Whittaker, and third-middleweight Jared Cannonier will face fourth-placed Derek Brunson.
Adesanya defeated Whittaker by knockout to win the middleweight championship in October 2019 and successfully defended the belt three times. Whittaker has won three straight fights by decision to win a rematch. The UFC 271 main card also features heavyweight knockout artist Derrick Lewis, who broke the UFC record for career knockouts with his 13th against Chris Daukaus in December 2021.
UFC 271 will air live on ESPN+ from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The main card is a $75 pay-per-view event, and an ESPN+ subscription is required to purchase the fight. An ESPN+ subscription costs $7 per month or $70 per year.
Here is the fight card for UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker
Early prelims – 6 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- Jeremiah Wells vs. Blood Diamond [Welterweight]
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Sergei Morozov [Bantamweight]
- AJ Dobson vs. Jacob Malkoun [Middleweight]
- William Knight vs. Maxim Grishin [Light Heavyweight]
- Mana Martinez vs. Ronnie Lawrence [Bantamweight]
Prelims – 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- Carlos Ulberg vs. Fabio Cherant [Light Heavyweight]
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Casey O’Neill [Women’s Flyweight]
- Kyler Phillips vs. Marcelo Rojo [Bantamweight]
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Jared Vanderaa [Heavyweight]
Main Card – 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Renato Moicano [Lightweight]
- Bobby Green vs. Nasrat Haqparast [Lightweight]
- Jared Cannonier vs. Derek Brunson [Middleweight]
- Derrick Lewis vs. Tai Tuivasa [Heavyweight]
- Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker [Middleweight title fight]
How to watch UFC 271
You can watch the main card of UFC 271 live on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET on February 12. The main event requires an ESPN+ subscription ($7/month) and a separate, one-time pay-per-view fee of $75.
Before the main event, UFC Fight Pass subscribers can catch the early prelims at 6 p.m. ET. Prelims will then begin at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and cable channel ESPN.
You can access the ESPN+ app on all major mobile and streaming devices, including Amazon Fire, Apple, Android,
PS4, Xbox One, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and more.
Ways to save on UFC 271 a la carte price
If you’re planning on signing up to ESPN+ to watch UFC 271, you can take advantage of a special discounted package.
New subscribers can purchase a one-year ESPN+ subscription with access to UFC 271 included for a total of $99.98. That’s over 30% off the regular combined price of an Annual Plan and PPV match. After your first year of service, ESPN+ will then renew at the regular annual price of $70.
Bundle the next UFC PPV with an ESPN+ annual plan over 30% off